How to Sell A Franchise BusinessGet valuable tips to sell your franchise business
Sell A Franchise Business
With a franchise business, your business should be worth a little more than a non-franchise business that makes the same money, because of a number of factors. Those factors are the brand, the systems and the inherent transferability of the business.
When selling a franchise business, you are not just selling your business, you are transferring a relationship with the franchisor. If you have a good franchisor, then you are lucky. If not, you need to keep working on your business to make it as attractive as possible to a buyer.
Maximising Profit Before Sale Process
- Fully systemise your business.
- Keep the income of your business on an upward curve.
- Keep up to date with lead generation.
- Boost your social media presence and engagement.
- Increase diversity of clients across the casual, regular and corporate sectors.
- Find ways to differentiate yourself from competitors.
- Don’t allow labour costs to get out of hand.
- Make sure you are selling the business on its tax figures. The days of lying about your figures to the tax department are over.