I'm SellingList your Business for Sale with BCI:
A DIFFICULT DECISION TO MAKE
We perfectly understand your situation at BCI
The decision to sell your business is often a difficult one because of the profound personal and financial impact. Many different factors bring business owners to the decision to sell, including:
- Worrisome exposure to business risks often aggravated by personal guarantee on loans
- Possible failure of the business due to the serious illness or disability of one or more of the owners
- Personal preference of the owner/s to retire
- Lack of desire on the part of the owner’s family to take over the business
- Divorce or dissolution of partnership
- Owner’s desire to pursue other business interests which may be more challenging or less stressful
- Lack of sufficient working capital
- A need within the company for new skills, new resources, or a new philosophy to cope with ever changing economic forces, government regulations, and competition
These valid reasons (and many others) do not imply either failure or the owner’s willingness to accept less than a fair price for the business.
At BCI, we understand how you feel and offer our support throughout the process of selling your business.
Our experience has been built throughout many hundreds of transactions we have been part of since our Managing Director, Tony Arena, started this business almost thirty years ago.
Watch our video for a better understanding of how a business is valued:
For more information about Selling Your Business
Answer just four questions to help us improve your experience on our website!