How to Sell An Import/Export Business
Sell An Import/Export Business
An import/export business relies on Economies of scale. It is only viable to import or export as long as the terms of trade are favourable. You will need to be sure that you can fund your import business. Exporters are always watching the foreign exchange rates as that is where its greatest threat lies.
Maximising Profit Before Sale Process
- Fully systemise your business.
- Keep the income of your business on an upward curve.
- Keep up to date with lead generation.
- Boost your social media presence and engagement.
- Find ways to differentiate yourself from competitors.
- Don’t allow labour costs to get out of hand.
- Make sure you are selling the business on its tax figures. The days of lying about your figures to the tax department are over.