How to Sell A Newsagency BusinessMaximise your profit when selling your newsagency business
Sell your newsagency business
Newsagencies have changed over the past twenty years. With magazine and paper sales down, newsagents have to offer high levels of customer service, as well as introduce new retail lines to sell. The delivery side of the business is still important and valuable.
Maximising Profit Before Sale Process
- Fully systemise your business.
- Keep the income of your business on an upward curve.
- Boost your social media presence and engagement.
- Increase diversity of clients across the casual, regular and corporate sectors.
- Find ways to differentiate yourself from competitors.
- Don’t allow labour costs to get out of hand.
- Keep plant and equipment in good condition as a buyer will only deduct from price the amount of work that needs to be done to bring the business up to scratch.
- Make sure you are selling the business on its tax figures. The days of lying about your figures to the tax department are over.