How to Sell A Convenience Store
SELLING A CONVENIENCE STORE
Convenience stores are in heavy demand. Businesses selling food are seen to be safe for the future. The convenience store can easily be managed by staff that need very little training or expertise. Location is king for this type of business. The convenience store needs to be located in a high-density neighbourhood and low rent is the key, as this type of business is usually selling low margin products.
Maximising Profit Before Sale Process
- Fully systemise your business.
- Keep the income of your business on an upward curve.
- Boost your social media presence and engagement.
- Increase diversity of clients across the casual, regular and corporate sectors.
- Find ways to differentiate yourself from competitors.
- Don’t allow labour costs to get out of hand.
- Keep plant and equipment in good condition as a buyer will only deduct from price the amount of work that needs to be done to bring the business up to scratch.
- Make sure you are selling the business on its tax figures. The days of lying about your figures to the tax department are over.
For more information about Selling Your Business
MORE INFO HERE
Get a Free Appraisal For Your Business
Develop Your Business With our Free Ebook!
MORE INFO HERE
They opted for BCI:
Founder and M.D. - Jump Start
" I sold my business for the price, terms and hand-over that I wanted, and it was all because of Tony. His decades of experience and excellent people skills gave me confidence, reassurance and guidance throughout the entire process. He had ... "
M.D. - Sherlock Consulting
"For 20 years plus I have seen the results of Tony’s business and the professional way he handles his clients….. He is a man of action and stands behind his words….. It’s nice to see and meet a person who is courteous, honest and willing to go the ... "
Director - Fields of Beauty
" Tony, Thank you, for your commitment, professionalism, and dedication to selling my business . I could not have asked for a better broker to sell it! ... "
Director - PALMERBIZ
" If you are considering selling your business, don’t waste your time shopping around for a broker that doesn’t even understand business. Go straight to BCI Brokers and get the professional service that you deserve ... "
Director, Franchise Systems Grp
"Tony puts the interests of his clients at the forefront. He takes a proactive approach to each project and helps his clients understand the reality of the situation. He knows what is required to get a positive result and has proved to be a longstanding colleague ... "
Pro. Services Franchisor
" I have worked with Tony over a number of years in different capacities, firstly as a Franchisor with Tony brokering the sale of a franchisee in our system and then as an advisor to our system. On all occasions I have found Tony to be well informed and ... "